Do you currently use a Led Lenser P7, P14 or similar?
Hate buying AA batteries or taking out rechargeables all the time?
Dropped your LED Lenser in some water and now it doesn't work?
Like Klarus torches but need an adjustable lens system that can twist from open flood to pencil spotlight?
Check out the Klarus FX10
-Recharges by plugging in a micro USB cable (provided). Check the side LED until it shows green = fully charged.
-IPX8 Waterproof (unlike competitor torches)
-Built strong from T6 aircraft grade aluminium (also used to make assault rifles)
-Integrated strike bezel for defensive capability and emergency glass breaking
- LED: CREE XP-L HI V3 LED
- Battery: 1 X 18650 (Included) OR 2 x CR123A OR 2 x 16340
- Distance: up to 300 meters
- Brightness Outputs:IP Rating: IPX8 (Waterproof and submersible up to 2 meters)
- Turbo - 1000 Lumens - 1 Hour
- High - 350 Lumens - 4 Hours
- Medium - 100 Lumens - 18 Hours
- Low - 10 Lumens - 260 Hours
- Strobe - 1000 Lumens - 4 Hours
- S.O.S. - 100 Lumens - 54 Hours
- Impact Resistance: 1 meter drop
- Weight: 115 g