Our cameras are in the field being used right now by private security officers across the East Coast of Australia, K9 handlers, QLD Police officers in regional areas, local councils, traffic controllers, and members of the public including courier drivers.
The Ambarella "brains" in the unit are the same or similar to other top brands, including USA- brand bodycams used by Australian Police forces and government departments (which sell for over $1,000ea).
- Up to13 hour battery life (Depending on settings)
- IP67 Certified Submersible (side covers must be closed)
- One push to record
-Drop proof from 1.5m. Rugged construction.
-140 degree camera angle
-Inbuilt LED light and laser pointer
-Swivelling heavy duty belt clip allows camera to clip to shirt, jacket, LBV/Vest etc. Vest mount MOLLE plates
- Top mounted discrete LED lights show when unit is on (green steady), recording (flashing red), charging (red/ green when full).
- Can be set to silent record or a spoken recording advisory.
-Drop in USB charger with 240v power adaptor supplied.
You can charge the camera in car (using our 12v dual charger
), at your office, at home, with a portable power bank etc. and any mini USB cable.
BODY WORN CAMERA VIDEO
- 1296 x 2304 pixel Super High Definition (higher than most bodycameras on the market which are 1080p). To maximize battery life and conserve video storage , you can change this on the camera to 720 or 1080p.
- Single press and hold recording plus optional 45 second pre-record
- Has infra-red night vision recording for Day and Night recording (auto on/off or manual on/off)
- Watermarks footage with date, time, camera serial number, officer number/ name, GPS location (MP4 files)
- Camera can be customized with your chosen 6 digit user ID before shipping (PATRL5). Put details in order comments.
- Single shot mode for photographing incidents, graffiti, licenses etc. (JPEG format)
- 32GB inbuilt storage capacity
-Inbuilt microphones to record audio
-Uses an Ambarella A7LA50 chipset (the brains). Ambarella is also used in GoPro, Axon, HIKVISION CCTV systems, 4K camera drones etc and is very high quality.
-Has an advanced camera lens system including distortion correction, colour correction and filter block.
SIMPLE TO USE
- 1 Push and hold to start recording
- Password protected (in line with Privacy Act)
- Footage cannot be deleted from the unit, only the supervisor/ manager/ your PC (password protected)
- Included basic software to change the password and time and easy download to PC
- Handy LED worklight for hands free report writing, checking ID's etc
- LCD screen on the back allows on-scene footage replay to show other Law Enforcement/ Supervisors
-Windows 7, 10 recommended
-Will not work on MAC
-Software shipped on CD with the kit or sent out via email for immediate download
Do not buy this bodycam if you do not know how to work a basic PC.
Free one week trial units are available for security company managers and local governments. Credit card deposit required. Call or email us. Shipping costs only are charged and credited to a purchase.
We would be happy to prepare a quote for 5+ units at a very competive price. Please contact us for info.
EVIDENCE MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
One of the biggest implementation challenges after policy development is how to manage the huge amount of data collected by your Field staff. On the surface it seems a huge challenge, but let us help you out with some simple solutions to manage your video storage headaches.
We can work with your team, the camera manufacturer, and our partner IT services to help set up turnkey bodycamera solutions for larger organisations, including support with HR policy development, staff inductions/ training and ongoing product support.
We have 12, 20 unit docking stations available with large capacity hard drives, and remote video access- making managing the cameras simple and cost - effective without massive subscription cost blowouts.
For smaller departments wanting a simple solution with around 5-10 cameras, we recommend buying a 2-6TB external hard drive from a computer store and using this to download and store your footage. With normal usage, you should get several months of footage saved on there.
We recommend keeping the hard drive locked away at your office and restrict access to Management and Supervisors only through physical and password security controls.
Multi unit docking stations and management systems are available for our cameras. They automatically download footage and save to YOUR server, or on the docking station, charge the camera, and clean the footage off the camera unit once it is securely saved on the server or external hard drive connected to the dock. Footage can be remotely viewed by head office, saved on Amazon web servers etc depending on how this is set up for you.
Owning onsite storage equipment can save spiraling subscription costs in the thousands of dollars per year to multinational cloud-based evidence management providers.
For larger departments with complex needs, please contact us
and we will use our IT partners and the Manufacturers' engineering team to coordinate a seamless, turnkey solution with on-ground support Us.